Need someone to talk to?
If you, or someone you love, is struggling with mental health challenges and you’re not sure where to turn to, call us at 866-960-NAMI (6264). Our Front Desk will connect you with one of our trained Warmline counselors. If a Warmline counselor is not available, we can arrange to have your call returned as soon as possible.
About our Warmline (866-960-NAMI (6264))
- Our Warmline counselors are available Monday to Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Our Warmline is not a crisis line. If you are experiencing an emergency and need immediate assistance, please call 9-1-1. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, please call the 24 Hour North Bay Suicide Prevention Hotline of Sonoma County at 1-855-587-6373 for immediate assistance.
- Please know that our Warmline counselors are trained to listen, provide empathy and refer you to local resources that can provide assistance. Our Warmline counselors are not licensed therapists, but if that is what you seek, they can refer you to some local therapists.
- Your information is kept confidential.
- Our Warmline counselors will follow up with you to see how you’re doing, if you wish.