We’re here to help!
Our services have moved online, for the protection of those we serve, our staff and the community. We are working remotely. If you need support or information on mental health matters or our programs and services, here’s how to reach us!
- Our Warmline (866-960-6264) is available (Monday to Friday, 10am to 5 pm). Please leave a voicemail with your return contact information and any message, so that we we are able to respond. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
- Our support groups meet weekly, or more often, on Zoom:
- NAMI Family Support Group (Weekly, Thursdays at 2pm)
- NAMI Family Support Group (2nd & 4th Tuesdays at 4:30 pm)
- NAMI Connection Support Group (Weekly, Thursdays at 11:30am)
- NAMI Connection Support Group (Weekly, Thursdays at 5:30pm)
- Wellness Chat and Check Ins (Weekly, Wednesdays at 12noon)
- Wellness Chat and Check Ins (Weekly, Fridays, 4:30pm)
- Our educational program includes:
- NAMI Family-to-Family: We are taking reservations for the next class, anticipated to begin January 2021
Take care of yourselves and your loved ones. Let our Warmline know how we can help!