We are here to help! Our Warmline and NAMI Support Groups are Still Active!
Since Shelter-in-Place orders were put into place in mid-March, we have moved our services to an online platform. We have been here all along, working remotely, and hope you’ll reach out to us if you need support or information on mental health matters in Sonoma County.
- Our Warmline (866-960-6264) is available (Monday to Friday, 10am to 5 pm). If you do not reach us when you call, please leave a voicemail with your return contact information and any questions, so that we we are able to respond. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com.
- Our Support Groups are meeting weekly, or more often, on Zoom. To learn more about them and to receive a meeting link to join in, please contact the Warmline. These groups include:
- NAMI Family Support Group (Thursdays, 2pm)
- NAMI Connection Recovery Support Group (Thursdays, 11:30am and 5:30pm)
- Wellness Chat and Check Ins (Wednesday, 12noon and Fridays, 4:30pm)
- We hope to open a new NAMI Family-to-Family class soon! Ask the Warmline for information and/or an application to participate.
Take care of yourselves and your loved ones as best you are able. Let our Warmline know if we can be of assistance!