NAMI Sonoma County is firmly committed to your privacy and security. The following discloses our information collection and use practices.
- NAMI Sonoma County (NAMI) does not collect personally identifiable information about you other than what you freely share.
- You have the option of providing personally-identifiable information about yourself as you interact with our Warmline staff and volunteers, Web site or Facebook page, including name, address and demographic data such as age, etc. NAMI uses this information to help us understand who our users and visitors are and how we may better target and tailor our services.
- NAMI does not share any of your personally-identifiable information outside the NAMI organization.
- You retain full control over all information you share about yourself, and may remove or request removal of this information at any time.
- You retain full control over what types of e-mail communication you receive from NAMI, and may opt to discontinue e-mail correspondence at any time.
- Anytime you enter personally-identifiable information, not intended to be shared publicly, such as password, address, or credit card number, this information is sent to NAMI over a secure connection.
- NAMI uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.