Attend a free immigration workshop on September 26
On Thursday, September 26, 2019, there will be a free immigration workshop in Petaluma, from 3 – 7:00 PM. The workshop is co-hosted by the Immigration Institute of the Bay Area (IIBA); OneJustice; and the Family Resource Center. Appointments are required; to make an appointment, please call (415) 534-5878.
The workshop will include assistance with:
General Immigration Screenings – Please bring the following:
1) immigration documents/documents relevant to your case;
2) a copy of your green card, if applicable;
3) documentation of all arrests and/or convictions, including reason for the arrest and date, if applicable;
4) documentation of all traffic citations, including payment, certified police/court documents indicating such (request a copy of your driving record from the DMV).
DACA Renewals – If your DACA expired on or after September 5, 2016, or will expire within a year of September 26, 2019, please bring the following:
1) two (2) passport size photos;
2) prior work permit and/or DACA approval notice;
3) a copy of previous application, if possible.
Citizenship Assistance – To learn more about the documents needed for a citizenship consultation, please call the phone number listed above.